Tuesday, April 19, 2011

FROGS :)

There is one thing that can make a stressful situation happy and that is FROGS. Those who know me well know I love love love love frogs. I would have a pond full of frogs if I could. Well our house flooded again a little over a week ago and I was upset. I was down in the crawl space vacuuming up water when Britt, Andy and Donnie came walking down stairs. Andy has his hands cupped and I ask if it is a bug and they say no and then I yell "IS IT A FROG". Andy then moved his top hand and there was a frog. It was just waiting for me to hold it. I could see the smile it had on it's face when it saw me. haha! I held it for a minute and then Donnie touched the back end and it jumped off and went under the washer. Andy was able to retrieve it. Since that night I have seen three frogs by our pump outside. I decided to name the first one he will now be known as Gustavo. Isn't that a catching name?

2 comments:

  1. Hehe :) I'm glad that you have some pet frogs :)
    Gustavo is an excellent name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. flo and gustavo should be friends, unless flo tries to eat gustavo. that would be a bad thing

    ReplyDelete