Wednesday, July 27, 2011

This is a SANDY train...

Last week we went down to watch a Bee's Game! It was was such a blast. It was my brother-in-law Scott's birthday and he has an internship down there so he was able to get us free tickets. Donnie and I thought it would be fun to take the frontrunner down and then take the trax to the stadium :)

While we were on the trax I couldn't help but laugh everytime it said,"This is a Sandy train". I don't know why I find it so funny but I couldn't get control of myself hence the title of this post. We saw many interesting people as we rode the trax. My favorite person that we saw was lying in some weeds and taking a nap.. It was qutie interesting. I decided that I am not a Salt Lake kind of gal. I could never live down there but I do like to visit every now and again. We made it to the stadium and my dad was waiting with our tickets.. He is the best dad. Just had to throw that in there. Steph and my mom were already in the stadium. We saw Scotty for a second before he left to drive the train for the kids :)



I really enjoyed myself and the nice weather. It wasn't to warm because it was overcast and it was sprinkling off and on. The Bee's didn't really play there best but it was fun to watch them. I had fun talking with my sister Steph and my mom. I must not forget to mention that Donnie had a blast too. He was so excited to eat his coney dog. I couldn't believe how big that thing was. It was huge here is a picture to prove it..

In the end the Bee's lost by a lot but that doesn't matter much because we had such a great time as a family down there. When we were leaving the stadium we were taking pictures and this one is my favorite.

We rode home with Scott and Steph because we weren't sure if we would make the train or not. Well Donnie and Scott decided that they weren't done hanging out and so we went to their house even though it was about 10:30 and I was exhausted and Steph was exhausted.. The boys played a video game of some sort while Steph iced her feet and then we went and took care of a cat she watches sometimes. I was so glad when I got home that night. I think I fell asleep right when I sat down. Overall this was splendid night and I am so glad Steph and Scott invited us. :)
Here are a few pics from that night that I love :)




No comments:

Post a Comment