Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pizza Sauce YUM

We thought that since we have a house of our own it was time to grow a garden. The garden wasn't anything special but it did give us an enormous amount of tomatoes :) I must say they were delicious tomatoes. Donnie doesn't particularly like tomatoes so he decided he wanted to make pizza sauce!!!! I thought it was a marvelous idea because Donnie makes the most delicious pizza.

We had two full bowls of tomatoes like this!



Donnie did all of the hard work making the pizza sauce I just help add some seasonings and of course I was his Taste Tester :)



He made a total of 12 jars and I think we have given the majority of those away. He just wants everyone to taste his creation :) Here is the final product.




I am so glad that I have a hubby who wants to can. I am so excited to make pizza with his sauce. So far we have only used it for breadsticks but I absolutely love it!!!

1 comment:

  1. and to think that all started from 28 tomato seeds jammed in on plastic bag back in may. way to go you little home steaders!

    ReplyDelete