Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Feeling the need to be Thankful!!!

My HUBBY Sassy Love Christ Scriptures Testimonies Family Mom Dad Ashley Stephanie
Melissa Krysta Nieces McKenzie Abigail Grandparents Aunts Uncles In-laws Jeanie Donnie Cameron Tyler Ashleigh Seasons Fall Spring Winter Summer Snow Rain Hail
A house Car Truck Lawn Mower Flowers Weeds A bed Blankets Slippers Socks Clothes Toothbrush Hair brush Make-up A toilet Shoes Boots Pictures Carpet Kitchen
The way sassy jumps on me to welcome me home Copper Doogal
Hugs Kisses Tears Laughs Education Teachers Homework Papers Projects Research Medicine Scholarships Grants My job The Wilson’s Love Stories Romance Dr. Pepper
Journals Stories Scriptures Prophet Apostles Bishop Primary kids
Eskimo kisses Butterfly kisses Handholding Fat kisses Smiles Potato bugs
Grasshoppers Caterpillars Butterflies Life after death Eternity Counseling Time

There is so much more I am thankful for! I am so thankful to be here in this moment. Life is hard but it is so worth it. I AM SO THANKFUL.

No comments:

Post a Comment