Monday, March 12, 2012

Weight Loss Journey

Weight.. This has been on my mind for days now. I try not to obsess over it but sometimes it is the only thing that is on my mind. I have days where I get discouraged and want to quit but I remember why I am losing weight. I remember all of the energy I have gained back and I remember how happy I am. I am becoming a different person and it doesn't happen over night like some people want it to. It is one hour one day one week one month at a time :) I am PROUD to say that I have lost 13.2 lbs in 7 weeks. That might not seem like a lot to some but it is A LOT for me! I weigh in again tomorrow morning and am hoping for another weight loss. Next week I might post some pics but for now I am just happy with the changes I am making.

XOXO :)

Jessica :)

No comments:

Post a Comment