Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Life in the day of Jessica & Donnie

Life lately has consisted of work, school, internship, homework and more school. This is life for me. Life for Donnie has consisted of work, more work and some fishing! He goes out fishing whenever he can. So as you can see school has started once again. I am liking it so far, but let me tell you what it sure kicks my butt. I am exhausted at the end of the day and end up falling asleep on the couch most nights and then my sweet hubby takes me up to bed. I was able to enjoy a fun girls night the other night (pictures to come soon! It was much needed and I actually think I am still recovering from it lol! :) Just a little life update. Hopefully soon I will be able to post some pictures of our little bit of fun we got to have this summer! We spent some time fishing and camping and even ran a little 10k race! (which we may have lost the pictures from :() TTFN!! Love, Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment