*January is our anniversary month. We didn't really do much for this anniversary. It was our 3rd :) I had got Donnie some Zac Brown Band tickets so we went and saw them in concert and they were amazing!! :) We went out to P.F. Changs for dinner before. For our anniversary we stayed at home and ate cookies and watched "How I Met Your Mother". It was a nice anniversary!!
*This is Donnie's least favorite month. (He isn't much of a Valentine's guy). But he suprised me with Lady Antebellum tickets for our anniversary and it was on Febuarary 14th (Valentines Day) :) We took the front runner down to Energy Soultions and watched the wonderful concert. We had so much fun and Lady A is amazing live!
*We also added a second dog to our family! :) Fudge! He is such a good dog and we love him to pieces. (Even when he marks things in the house) Sassy loves having a friend to play with.
*In February we also found out that we would be adding another niece or nephew to the family. (Cameron and Jamie found out they were pregnant)
*I started my weight loss journey:)
*My best friend Maurie left on her mission. (Miss her but I know she is doing wonderful work)
March, April, May
*I don't have specific memories of these months but I do know that we had a lot of fun starting to hike and work out together. We did go fishing a few times :)
*In June our cute niece Kenzie turned 1 :) She was a party animal. It was so fun.
*Donnie ran a race in Provo with Scott (Our BIL) Steph, Abi & I watched and cheered them on. For some reason I can't find any picutres.
*My total weight loss came to 32 lbs :)
*Donnie's Grandpa Read passed away :(
*We weren't able to go to St. George for the 4th of July with my family and so we went swimming at the aquatic center. We had a lot of fun.
*We went on a family trip with all the HOWELL'S to the Granite Flats. We had a great time. Donnie and I caught some pretty cute little fish :)
*At the beginning of August I ran my first 10k in Ephraim. It was so beautiful. Donnie's phone erased most of the pictures so I only have a few of us fishing. We had a great time fishing. After the race we stayed and fished for a couple of days and then on the last day we went to Lagoon. It was a great little getaway.
* Our cute niece Abi turned 1 :)
* I started my last semester of school for my Bachelor's Degree!!!!!!
* We had a new niece born, they named her Brylee Marie Howell. She is just the cutest.
* We celebrated Donnie's 26th birthday :) He is such a handsome guy. I just love him muchisimo.
* We had a lot of fun hanging out with our nieces on Halloween and seeing them all dressed up. Abi was Rapunzel, Kenzie was an elephant and Brylee was a cow :)
* Donnie ran in the tough mudder :) He is a total stud!
* We celebrated Thanksgiving with family.
* I finished my portfolio for graduation!
* Celebrated my 23rd birthday :) Went to Tepenyaki for dinner! Donnie suprised me with a beautiful locket!
* Had our annual friend Christmas party.
* Graduated with my Bachelor's from Weber State University.
* Celebrated Christmas with friends and family!!!
We had a pretty great year!! :) We are hoping that this year is just as good and hopefully a few things happen for us!!
Happy New Year Love the Howell's!
Well Hello dear followers!! Donnie and I have now been married for over 3 years now! I can hardly believe that it has been three years. In that time frame we have bought a house and added 2 cute puppies into our family. Donnie is currently working at T-mobile and he is loving it. He wants to go to the Police Academy sometime in the near future. I am currently working for a flooring company and going to school. I have one semester left and I am so excited. Well that is just a little about us. Hope you enjoy our adventures!! TTFN :)