Thursday, February 28, 2013

Excitement!!!

Donnie and I are excited to announce that we are pregnant!! It was such an amazing feeling to find out! Donnie and I have been trying for quite some time and couldn't be more excited for this little peanut! I took the test when Donnie was at work.. I didn't want to call and tell him the news over the phone so I decorated our bathroom with a whole bunch of baby things and wrote on the mirror "We're Pregnant". I hid in the bathroom with the dogs and when he got home he heard the dogs jumping on the door so he came up to the bathroom. As soon as he opened the door I yelled "We're Pregnant". He said "Oh Shit" haha because I scared him so bad. He didn't think I was home. After he got over the shock he just kept looking at me and saying "are you serious?" He made me show him the pee stick so that he knew for sure it was real :) I am so glad that he is so excited. He is going to make such a wonderful daddy! He has such an amazing heart and I know that he can't wait to share that with our baby. (January 21st the first day :)) Donnie and I decided we didn't want to wait to share our excitement. So we told our families the next day! (January 22nd) Donnie made these cute shirts for Fudge and Sassy that said "Future big Bro" "Future big Sis". They were very cute! We put them on the dogs when Donnie got to my parents house and had them run down the stairs. My family didn't notice at first and Krysta said "What do those shirt say" so we read it to them and then Krysta said "those are cute" and they kept on talking. So I said "Do you know what it means" and Steph yells "you're pregnant!" It was so funny! They were all so excited!!! At Donnie's parents house we did something a little different. Donnie had picked up some rolls from Texas Roadhouse (because Jeanie loves that place) and he wrote in the boxes "We have a bun in the oven". We get in the house and hand both his parents at take out box and they open them just barely to see what is inside and they think that there are only rolls so they close the lids back up. So Donnie says "There is more then just rolls in there. So they look again and still don't see it so we open the lids all the way and then they see it.. and they yelled and were so excited! It was so much fun!!! We are so very excited for this new adventure as well as a little nervous. Love, Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment