Thursday, August 26, 2010

Summer Softball/School

The last couple of weeks I have been playing on a co-ed softball league with Paige(She works with Donnie at Radioshack). The first game was awesome, and we won by a point. I didn't ever score that game but I did hit the ball several times. I have been playing first base which I am not used to at ALL. I always played short stop, so I am trying to learn all the techniques of a first baseman. The second game was so much fun. I hit the ball about 4 times, and I scored once. I was running to second base and had the instinct to slide so I did, BAD IDEA! I tore my leg up pretty good. We play at Barnes Park which is super nice. We did win the second game as well!

My leg after the game!

My friend Paige and I!

School has started once again. I must say that I love fall semester a lot more than spring semester. I am really enjoying all of my classes so far. I have one class up on Campus with Randy Chatelin who is an awesome teacher it is the Marriage 1400 class. I think I am going to learn a lot in that class. I am also taking Sociology, Human Behavior(In this class I have to write a book on myself, hope it goes well), and Personal Finance. I hope that I enjoy all these classes. I am thinking I will. I have my associates so now I need to figure out what I am going into. I am thinking family studies, but am not totally positive. All I know is I really want to help people. Well I better be heading to bed! TTFN :)

2 comments:

  1. Holy crap! Your leg looks terrible- ouch! Glad to see you have a blog- you can peak at mine sometime: roblisamarsh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your leg looks awesome haha! Good battle wound!

    ReplyDelete