Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Well the house hunt might finally be over!!! We have two offers in on houses in Roy! We are ubber excited!I know that patience is something that we are taught to have our entire lives, but lets be honest is anyone ever patient!! :) I don't really know what house I like the best.They both have things about them that I love. The first house is up by Lakeview elementary and has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. We fell in love with it because of the basement! We absolutely love the basement. It has a nice side yard, and a little backyard. The second house is down by the posse grounds in lower Roy! We love this housebecause it is a newer area, and feels really comfortable. This house has 3 finished bedrooms, and 1 bathroom.(That is a little downer) Down in the living room there is another room that isn't finished, and we could make it a play room and add a bathroom. They are both short sale homes, but are moving along quickly. We will decide which house we went depending on which bank gets back to us sooner. This is all such a dream to me. We have worked so hard for everything we have, and to think that we will own a house one day soon is a dream come true. I wish I had pictures of both of them so you could all tell me what you think! I will work on getting pictures.



We have been working on selling my wedding dress. It is sad, but at the same time I know someone else can enjoy it. I don't want it just to sit in my closet. I have tons of pictures of it anyways!!! :) I want to post a cute picture of my Bubba, and I on our wedding day!

Last night we went to the batting cages with one of Donnie's employee's and it was so much fun! Paige was pretty good at hitting, and it was just fun to joke around with each other. Donnie on the other hand wasn't to good at the beginning (could have been that he did fast baseball when he should have started out with slow) I love him though!! :) It was a great night, thanks Paige!! Be waiting for another post soon!! TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment