Wednesday, September 29, 2010

NEW HOME!

We have officially moved out of our apartment that we lived in for just a little over a year. We enjoyed our ward up there and I am really going to miss the friends that I have made. On Monday we got everything moved out and yesterday we cleaned the apartment. It is ready to turn back in to them. Hoping that we get all of our deposit back.
We have found THE house! We are probably going to close on it October 13th and move in the 16th! We are so super excited! I thought I had a picture of the house but I was mistaken. If you get a chance you can drive past it. The address is 5702 S 4050 W Roy. It is down by the posse grounds! :) It is a cute little house. A perfect starter home. It needs a little repair work but nothing big. We have worked really hard to get to this point and I am so EXCITED!
Donnie ran the Top of Utah Marathon a couple of weeks ago and did awesome. We went up the night before and stayed with our good friends Jake and Kylee. They were so nice to let us sleep in their bed so that Donnie could get a good nights rest. We woke up at about 4 that Saturday morning and ran to get some breakfast which was kind of difficult because Donnie had left his wallet at the Wood's. We finally were able to get him to breakfast and then to the starting line. I dropped him off and went and relaxed in the car until my parents showed up. We went up the canyon to see him and it was freezing, the wind was blowing so hard. When we saw him in the canyon it was about mile 14 and he was looking really strong. We then drove up to about mile 18 and there he looked pretty sore. His knee was giving him a hard time but he was able to get it bandaged and he kept on trucking along. We then saw him about mile 25 and he looked exhausted but he was almost finished. We hurried to the finish line and watched him pass the line! He finished in 4 hours 1 min and 3 sec. He did so amazing! Blake who is pretty much my brother finished just ahead of Donnie. It was fun being able to see the both of them. Blake didn't feel to good at the end and had to get some fluids and then he felt a lot better. Donnie's parents and sister met him at the finish line which was way great! I have some pictures that I will have to post later I don't have my camera. We went back to the Wood's and Donnie took an ice bath. Let's just say he didn't enjoy it very much. We then stopped and saw Kylee at the library and took off home. We stopped and ate lunch at the Old Grist Mill. It was absolutely divine!
As soon as we get moved into the house I will post pictures! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment