Monday, December 20, 2010

Sorry it has been so long...

Life has really been very busy for us. I feel like a chicken with her head cut off. School ended about a week and half ago and it has been super nice! I did pretty well this semester. I got 2 A's, 1 A-, and a B+. I feel pretty confident about those grades. I am hoping that next semester brings great things as well. I am taking some upper division Social Work classes that I am pretty excited for. I am happy to have a little break before school starts up again. I am catching up on things that I have neglected for a little bit. Oh and I did want to mention that I am going to be an aunt! Ashley is having a baby sometime in July! Super excited.

We did close on our house on October 7th!! It has been so nice to have a home that we can call OURS!! We did a little touch up on it when we got the keys. We painted the family room and our bedroom. I will have to post pictures soon but I don't have my camera on me. We are planning on finishing an unfinished room down by the crawl space here in the next little bit. Still trying to get on settled in. Donnie's brother has been living with us since about the middle of October so that has been fun...

A couple of weeks ago I went with Maurie to Britt and Andy's house and made gingerbread houses, well more like graham cracker houses. It was so much fun. Brittany definitely had the best house. She had a swimming pool, a hot tub, and even a satellite dish. Those little ginger people are so lucky! My house ended up looking like a mobile home! Here are a few pictures to show how much fun we had!



Maure and I on our date!!



Maurie and her CUTE house!



Doesn't Britt's look amazing?


It is the perfect time of year to have friends over and celebrate the Christmas Season. Last week we had a party at our house and it was a lot of fun. I made some home made chicken noodle soup, and a big shout out to my husband who made the delicious noodles by hand!!! We played some fun games, and frosted some sugar cookies. It was so great to have everyone together!!



All the crazy girls!! :) Love you all!



The Group!!



Isn't he just the cutest!


Donnie and I recently added a new member to our family. I was out shopping with my parents on Saturday and I saw the pet adoption sign at Petsmart as we drove pass so Melissa and I decided we would go look around. Well we saw this cute beagle that looked so sad in here cage so we took her our of the cage and walked her around the store and I FELL in love with her. So I asked Donnie if we could get her and he couldn't resist so we now are the proud parents of a beagle named Sassy! She is so cute and so much fun!!



Isn't she the cutest!!


Well I hope I can keep on top of things and update a little more. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Jess, I am glad you are Maurie could come! Your Soup you made for the party was really yummy! Oh and i love the dogs name!

    ReplyDelete