Friday, March 18, 2011

Our Life :)

I haven't blogged in so long and I am sorry about that, but life can sometimes get crazy. We celebrated our 2nd anniversary on January 29th :) We went and stayed in Salt Lake and went up to Park City one day and then to the Gateway the next. It was so nice just getting to spend time with my hubby. He sure knows how to make me smile. My family was so nice to watch our crazy funny puppy. She sure does know how to make us smile. Here are a few fun pictures of her.



She is my new snuggle buddy :)



Aunt Missy is a good belly scratcher! :)



Trying to look stylish!


After our anniversary getaway life was going great and then one day I came home from work and I heard this awful sound in the house. I had never heard it before and I went and looked in our family room and it was flooded and water was just pouring from under the wall. I was running around frantic trying to figure out what to do. It flooded our family room, crawl space, and laundry room. They had to tear out an entire wall in our family room and of course it is the one that we just painted. Not to much was damaged the biggest thing was our laptop because it had been on the floor... We have recovered from all of that and the house is put back together and looks brand new. I hope it is something that we never have to go through again.

I was looking through some old photos and I found this one that brought back some fun memories. I am so glad that we are all still friends. Aren't our shirts so cute?!



Life in March has been a little bit crazy. Donnie lost his job at the beginning of the month and that was a little bit stressful but he was able to find one working for t-mobile selling phones. On the little break that he had, he was able to go fishing and spend sometime with his dad. School has been crazy and full of homework. Next week I have to present a 45 minute presentation and I am pretty nervous about that. Hopefully next time my post will be a little more fun and entertaining. TTFN :) Jess

1 comment: