Thursday, May 26, 2011

Graduation of the SISTERS :)

At the end of April, Steph and Missy both graduated from Weber State. Missy graduated with her Associate's and Steph graduated with her Bachelor's in Elementary Education with an Emphasis in Math. I am so proud of them. They have both worked really hard and it is starting to pay off. Steph is now in the search of a teaching job and I know she will find one soon. Missy is going to keep going to school to get a Bachelor's. It makes me excited for when I will graduate with my Bachelor's!



Missing Sheva Bug but here are the rest of us!



Steph and I! Love this picture

Later that afternoon after graduation we went up to Sherry and Craig's (Steph's In-Laws) for a bbq! It was really quite delicious I must say. Krysta and I ran down to Macey's to grab some sauerkraut and Krysta drove us there. Talk about scary. JK. She did awesome. She had to make some scary left hand turns but she did it and we made it there safely. It was such a great day and I am very proud of my sisters and I love them very much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment