Thursday, May 26, 2011

Spontaneous Project!

Last Friday Donnie and I went out for a date night. He had planned for us to go mini golfing but that didn't happen. Instead we went looking through R.C. Willey. We looked at couches and lazy boys and Donnie fell in love with a couple of them but we left them at the store waiting for the next customer to fall in love with them. We decided to go and look at Crown Bedroom on Riverdale Road because they are supposedly going out of business but everything inside of there is priced ridiculously high! We found a few things that we liked but the pricing was just outrageous so we left once again empty handed. We galloped on over to another store Pier 1. I had never been inside this fun and exciting store. I fell in love instantly with this couch thing. I don't know another word for it. We ended up purchasing it and I am absolutely in LOVE with it. After we left Pier 1 I felt like going and looking at Lowe's. We often go and wander around Lowe's and leave with nothing but tonight was a different night. I wanted to buy paint and I wanted to paint our front living room that night!! So we went through and found some colors we liked and we purchased the paint. We didn't even think about matching the carpet or anything like that but it worked out! It looks awesome. It is different than anything I have every done. I have some pictures of before and in the process of. I will post final pictures when we get the bookshelf that we are waiting for.












I love doing random projects with my hubby! I love that he puts up with me and has fun with me! I LOVE my Alligator!!! Mwah!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks cute! I can't wait to see it in person this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete