Monday, February 20, 2012

Lady A :)

My cute cute husband surprised me with Lady Antebellum tickets on our anniversary. Can you believe we have been married for 3 years!! Man the time has flown by. We didn't do much for our anniversary, we just stayed at home and watched about 14 episodes of "How I met your Mother". It was a lot of fun. I have many more pictures from the concert but they are all on the camera and this one I got on my phone. We had such a great time at the concert. I am so so so glad that he got us tickets. My favorite songs they played was "Hello World" and "We own the Night". It was such a great concert and they really got the crowd involved. I love my SWEET hubby for surprising me with these tickets. He is just the sweetest! I love you my Alligator! xoxo



TTFN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment