Monday, February 20, 2012

Life Update!

Man alive has life been crazy. School is more intense this semester than any other. I have presented 2 presentations and have 2 more to do. I have to write almost 80 pages worth of papers this semester. I am really enjoying the content of the classes though and feel that I am learning so much. I am still enjoying work and love interacting with the installers who come in.
Donnie has been doing great! An investigation was opened on him for the highway patrol job. I am so PROUD of him. We were able to meet with the highway patrol officer who is doing the background check. He interviewed me and of course I gave all the DIRT on Donnie ;)
I have started a weight loss journey and have so far lost 9 lbs in 3 weeks. I am feeling pretty proud of myself. I have a long ways to go but this is a good start.
Donnie has been playing a lot of basketball and is absolutely head over heels in love with it. :) jk. Sometimes it seems that way though haha. I am so proud to be his wife and I am glad that I get to call him my husband :)
Overall we are doing great and are just enjoying one another and our little Sassy :)

TTFN :)

No comments:

Post a Comment