Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 3 - Pefect first date

I feel that every date I go on is perfect. I have to admit though there is one date that will always top all others. Donnie took me to the castle park in Kaysville when we first started dating. It wasn't our first date but it was a most perfect date. We walked a long the planks of wood and chased each other around. We sat around the tire swing holding hands (first time for us) and talked. It was so nice to be able to just relax and be ourselves around each other. I will never forget that night. I do have mention that another one of my favorite dates is staying at home making a nice cooked dinner which most often includes red potatoes, angel hair pasta and grilled chicken with a glass of sparkling cider. Following dinner we stick in a chick flick and snuggle on the couch. Who wouldn't like a date like that? It is also fun to go on walks, hikes and adventures. I hope that I get to go on many more first dates with my cute hubby!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment