Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 4- Best Friends

I have so many pictures it was hard to pick just one so I didn't. I love my friends so much. They mean so much to me!!! I hope they enjoy these pictures as much as I do!!






I have had a close relationship with this friend for a couple of years. She listens to my complaints and makes me smile. She has been such an example to me and I am so glad that I can call her my friend. I hope she knows how much I love her and her sweet family.




I not only have great friends but I have awesome sisters who will always be my best friends.




My parents will always be the people I think of as my first friends!!! I love them so much!!!



My BEST FRIEND for LIFE!!! My cute adorable hubby!!



I hope that you all know how much you mean to me and have influenced my life. I can't wait for all of the new memories I will make with your throughout the years!!

1 comment:

  1. I feel honored to be in those pictures and I just want to thank you for the great friend that you always are :) love ya

    ReplyDelete