Thursday, August 18, 2011

Abigail Jane Smith :)


Tuesday morning at 1:34 a.m. my sister Stephanie gave birth to a beautiful little girl named Abigail. She is quite the cutie. She weighed 7 lbs and was 20 inches long. I got to see her Tuesday when I got off of work. I walked into the hospital room and looked at her and instantly my heart melted.. I love her. I gave her a few eskimo kisses!!! I think that will be my signature with her. I am so happy for Steph and Scott!!
Isn't she just the cutest!!!







What a great dad already!!! He was so cute with her!

Man all these babies are making me a little baby hungry! I am so happy to be an Aunt! I love you Abi and Kenzie!

TTFN :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to be an aunt again :) It's great as you already know!!!! Both of your sisters babies are adorable.

    ReplyDelete