Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Camping FUN!

Donnie and I sure do love to camp. We don't get to go as much as we would like but we are happy that we get to go a few times a summer. We went camping over the 24th with our friends, Jake and Kylee and Kevin and Melanie.
We went up to Newton Reservoir...and found the perfect camping spot. We were right near the water which was wonderful. The weeds were quite disgusting when entering the water but it was well worth it.



Isn't it gorgeous!!!

Donnie took his new toy up with him and let me tell you he had a blast!!! :)



I also shot the gun but it was not my favorite... I have to get used to it I think. Donnie said I shot a hole in the milk jug.



We had a great time floating out in the water and trying to tip each other off the tubes. Sassy showed us that she could swim faster then any of us there. She had so much fun. I love taking her camping with us because she is just so dang cute and everyone just loves her.



It was such a fun and great camping trip. I can't wait for the next one..


Love this Pic!!




No comments:

Post a Comment