Monday, August 8, 2011

Life is hard but WORTH it...

I am trying to open up about my feelings more. I want to be more of myself. I want to share my experiences. I don't want to be afraid to share. I feel happier recently than I have in awhile. For awhile I was sad, frustrated, depressed and angry. I felt like no one understood what I was going through. I was afraid of what was going to happen. I didn't like the way I was feeling. I decided to take a step forward and reach out for help. I let myself finally reach out and someone grabbed on to my hand. Someone helped me understand that life is not always going to be easy. Life is not always going to be as bright as flowers. Life has its up and downs. Life is a journey... While I was going through some trials I found a friends blog that touched me inside and out. I feel blessed to have met this person and to have been able to read their blog and understand that I am not the only one who struggles... She had a wonderful post on marriage if you would like to go and read it her blog address is http://roblisamarsh.blogspot.com.. At the end of her post she had this quote that I fell in love with "No love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for." I am so glad that she shared her feelings because by doing so she helped me when I was at my lowest.
I also found comfort in my religious beliefs. I know that my Heavenly Father was watching over me. I know he knows what I am going through even if I won't admit it. He is there for me... I found comfort in his love.
I want whoever reads this to know that it is okay to ask for help. It is okay to seek help. It is okay to open up about your feelings and share them. Take time to understand what is going on and don't let the awful feelings consume you. Don't wait before it is to late...
I am so glad that I have been blessed with such a loving family who look out for me and I blessed with a husband who has learned to LOVE me and listen to me. It has been a bit of bumpy road but hopefully it begins to smooth out.. Life is worth enjoying and that is what I am doing right now ENJOYING :)

-A good marriage does not require a perfect man or a perfect woman. It only requires a man and a woman committed to strive together toward perfection.
- Marriage is a lifetime of struggling together to become one

TTFN :)

1 comment:

  1. I love you Jessica! I am glad for your post and I hope if you ever need anything, you sincerely know that I am here for you! luvs!

    ReplyDelete